Hello:
In Confluence OnDemand, I added an Excerpt macro to a page and copy and pasted content into the macro. Wehn I save the page, however, the formatting is way, way off, and in strange ways. I added an Excerpt-include macro on another page, and the content looks just right on that page! I have added other Excerpt macros and they are fine, but this one is definitely not. Here is what it looks like in edit mode:

In edit mode, the text at the top of the Excerpt macro looks just fine, like it did before I copied it inot the macro. However, if I run Preview or Save, the text looks like:

As you can see, the text is plenty messed up, in ways that don't even make sense. It's especially weird that the text on the page with the Excerpt-include macro, i.e., the mcro that is drawing from this macro, looks fine:

Any help/advice would be most welcome...
Scott