We have logged work in an issue and its incorrect. I found how to resolve this from the old view, but I can not find the way to do this in the new view.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Hello María,
As you may know, the new issue view of JIRA is still on Beta, so our developers are still implementing new functionalities to it.
That being said, the ability to Edit/Delete worklogs on JIRA Issues has already being requested and our developers are already working on it:
- As a user, I'd like to edit a work log in the new issue view as I could before ("Work log" tab)
Please, feel free to vote and watch the feature request above to be aware of any updates on it.
For now, we recommend you to keep using the old view to edit your worklogs.
Thank you so much! I'll watch the issue.
It is good to know that you are still including features!
You are welcome, María.
Have a nice week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.