Recently I changed the permissions per group and projects so a group can only access what is necessary for them to see and only change what is theirs to change.
Now one of the users mentiones that he can not change the time estimate on a ticket in a sprint anymore.
Step 1: go to project
Step 2: go to active sprint and click on one of the tickets
Step 3: click on the time estimate field and change the estimate from 1hr to 1hr 30m
Expected: time is changed
Actual: he gets an error saying "validation failed"
I tested this myself as an admin and I do not get the error message when trying to change the time as I have full access on the project and within that group. As a similar normal user within the group with group access level I also get the same error when changing the time.
In the permission fields they should be able to change the time for their own tickets so hoping that someone has experienced the same issue and can help me out with resolving it.