Hello all,
I've hit a problem that I can't seem to get to the bottom of, I think I know the cause, but i'm unable to resolve. In the Agile Scrum view, I have a list of my epics next to the backlog tickets that looks like this:

However, the epic summary cards (?) are not reflecting the progress (in what I assume is a progress bar), as the example I've expanded above actually contains 6 different issues of varying types.

Upon analysis, it's clear that the filter that's used to reflect whether there are issues in the epic is only looking at the generic workflow status of DONE. As I have multiple workflow stages that are extremely customised, they appear to be being ignored.
Is there any way to change the underlying query which returns issue data to the 'card'?
Apologies if my terminology is incorrect.
Many thanks in advance,
Chris