Hi,
at the moment I'm using GQueues for my task management. They offer a nice Google Apps gadget, which displays a "Creeate Task" icon right under every email in Gmail. Does Jira offer something similar?
Hi Mathias,
Here you can read about creating issues from email in Jira:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email
But remember that there are two versions of Jira. The OnDemand (Atlassian Cloud) and the Standalone (Your instalation in your server), this only works for the Standalone version.
Hi Ramiro,
thanks for your reply! As far as I can see1. It doesn't support our onDemand solution with Goolge Apps integration2. It doesn't come very handy. I've to send emails and Jira tracks this email account
GQueues gadget works completely different: It adds a button to any email right before reply button (in Google Mail) and on click a form expands, where I can select dynamic data (Queues). Right after creating a task is appears in Gqueues application and links to email.
here is detailed workflow:http://www.gqueues.com/help/gadget#gmail
Hey folks,
This is a heads up that you can now configure GMail as an external Mail server on OnDemand, this is now fully implemented on OnDemand and can be configured by an Administrator following the steps described here:
Any issues feel free to open a Support Request that one of our Support Engineers will be happy to help with this.
Best Regards,Felipe CuozzoOnDemand Developer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.