Hi
How do enable the Remaining Time field on the new issue view?
First the new view:
Then the old issue view (technical edit view):
Bonus info: we are using Tempo as the Time Tracker provider.
Best regardsEmil
Permission to edit time tracking is OK?
Yes, I can view the field (Remaining Estimate) in the old issue view.
In picture of 'NEW' You show time estimate but in picture of 'OLD' - time remaining estimate.
Do You sure it is the same field?
The 'new' time estimate is not the same as 'old' remaining estimate. As I understand it, the time estimate = original estimate.
I have the same issue, any idea, If i have to change the Original time, has to change the remaining time. how can i do it ?
Anyone who found a solution?
I also have this issue - is there a ticket in the Jira Cloud space for this? https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JRACLOUD/issues/JRACLOUD-73372?filter=allopenissues
With the old view, we could easily edit the time remaining for a task, but now it seems like the only workaround to do this is to log bogus time (like 1 min) and then specify the new remaining time on the "Log Work" screen. You can then delete the bogus time and the remaining time still remains.
Any news on this issue already?
Not as far as I know... Out of frustration I created a very silly chrome plugin that makes it a little easier to edit issues in the old issue view. It just changes the url and toggles the edit button.
I haven't published it to the Chrome Store, but you can download the source and add the directory as an extension when you toggle `developer mode` on chrome://extensions. See https://github.com/rvanlaarhoven/chrome-jira-oldissueview
Any progress on this issue already?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.