Hey folks,
we use JIRA Cloud, especially JIRA Software and JIRA Helpdesk. I created a helpdesk for internal IT questions and therefore I created our company and in this company I invited the "customers" which means my colleagues. But now, these colleagues are also Developers or project owners in other JIRA Projects. And her comes the problem:
1) Users, who are also own project roles, are listed outside the company as "extra users", which means that when they create a helpdesk ticket (in the IT helpdesk), its not related to the company. Bad for measuring and searching
2) I have invited all "customers" via mailadress. When I have to set one of these users also for a project, I have to invite them (as Helpdesk user oder developer and so on). So I have to use the same mailadress. So, how can I make the difference between, lets say
Marcus Meier - as "customer" (who creates a helpdesk ticket and
Marcus Meier - as a project member..?