When a user logs time to an issue, how can I make JIRA assume the units are in hours without the "h" suffix?
When I type in "1.75" in the field, it is recorded as "0.03". It assumes minutes unless I use "1.75h"
You can select the default unit for time tracking at Administration > System > Time Tracking
I wish I could give you bonus points for giving the navigation path right to it!
lol. glad it helped
I was also looking for this recently, however it appears to have moved Administration > Issues > Time Tracking,
I add this so that others looking for the same don't get confused!
Admin > Issues > Time Tracking
Does not work. Time is still displayed in a variety of formats, with hours just being the largest.
With this set, still see the following on different tickets:
Atlassian makes this intentionally useless so that we are forced to purchase their time tracking plugin.
Any luck with this?
Cloud and Server
Admin > Issues > Time Tracking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.