I'm dealing with a Jira issue in which the fields I've chosen to include on the board display of an issue are in a layout that is very difficult to use. Most of the fields are squished into a right-hand column on the screen that appears when an issue is clicked on within the board.How do I re-arrange the fields or edit the layout so that all these fields are easily readable and editable?Thank you!
I think I figured it out. it's the "New Jira Issue View" which is a new approach to information display. I was able to turn this off by clicking on the Kebab menu, which brought me to the Personal Settings menu. By turning it off, it brought back what I formerly understood to be the view, hence my confusion.Thanks for your help @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
This is not strictly the "edit issue" screen, it's a board display of an issue, where there are some edit options.
It's not currently possible to change the layout of the board displays.
First, thanks very much for your help and quick reply.Secondly, I'm not convinced. I took a brief 5-month hiatus from Jira earlier this year, however in previous use of the product I never ran into this issue. What determines in this case that attachments and activity are the two fields that get displayed in the wider, left column?
The code for the board displays is currently like that. That's about it really.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.