Hi,
I've got a ticket, trying to assign it to multiple users. But it seems not possible, I've tried to assign it to a group too.
No. The assignee is a single user select. You can add a multi user picker custom field to the issue.
Hi @Andy Kwok
You can't assign a ticket to multiple users but you can assign it to a group. Do you have a error message while trying to assign to a group?
This is wrong - you can not assign an issue to a group.
One of the reasons Jira exists is that assigning things to many users does not work in real life.
You should always have one single person with ultimate (current) responsibility. It's then fine to use multi-pickers and/or group pickers to show "other people who may be partially responsible".
Sorry i meant, assign to a assignee group field
hey guys, my comment : huh? https://imgflip.com/i/2kdg8j
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, Thank you for your answer.
The question is : How do I do that?
Best,
Andy
Um, add multi-user-pickers and/or group pickers to show "other people who may be partially responsible"
Do not try to use this instead of assignee, it should only complement assignee. You will end up with people complaining about issues being ignored (and I've lost count of the tens of thousands of issues I've seen being ignored this way)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.