I am trying to create a confluence page for my team which will display the contents of an attached excel file. However, the values within the excel file (not the overall structure) change on a daily basis. If I upload the updated excel file with the same name, it overwrite the existing and displays the new values in my confluence page which is great however, it is not realistically possible to do this every day.
Ive done some research and the route I'm going down is to upload the file to the confluence cloud instance via a webdav (BitKinex, Cyberduck etc.) I can sucessfully upload a file into the Webdav but how do I then reference that file in the WebDav from my confluence page. I'm by no means an IT professional and I'm basically just hacking around, so if there are some much more simple solutions to achieve this that would also be great to know!!
Many thanks in advance for any help!