I have a couple of restricted pages where the two folks who had access are no longer with the company. Even as a system admin I still can't view or edit the page.
How can I remove the restrictions so that I can edit / view the page?
Hi Derrick,
As an Administrator you would navigate to the page.
Keep in mind that if either of those individuals were administrators and removed that group or user type from the page, you could be locked out.
Thanks for your excellent reply. However,...
That is the case unfortunately. They were trying to prevent other groups (even Confluence administrators) from being able to see sensitive data.
What option do I have in this scenario?
How can you check Confluence in this scenario described above so those pages can be changed or new Admin assigned prior to the employee leaving the company. Part of Exit process. Is there a way to audit or identify the pages at risk?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.