I'm struggling trying to import a space. It seems it doesn't work 'cause if I click on the button nothing happens.
Hi, Giulia.
Have you tried with a different browser and on incognito/private mode (without any third-party add-ons enabled)?
Kind Regard
Suren Raj
Hi!
I've tried with Safari and it works, thanks!
But now there's another bug, I guess.. can you check it?
Checking on previous cases, this error usually happens when the backup file is not zipped as the expected structure. So, Confluence couldn't find the expected file on expected location.
Can you check the backup file to see if 'exportDescriptor.properties' and 'entities.xml' files are at the top level? If not, then you should rezip the file to ensure that those files are at the top level of the zip file.
Kind RegardSuren Raj
Hi Suren Raj,
I ensure that the zip is ok. I can't understand why it doesn't work.
I followed all the instructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/import-a-confluence-space-724765531.html.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.