Hello there!
I did this documentation to integrate Azure AD User to Confluence Online. I did all steps mostly without problems.
Now, the user I created in Azure AD as well as in Confluence Online can't login into the Confluence Online Site via the URL. But when I select the user in the user management in Confluence Online I can click the button "Login as user", furthermore I can create pages on the site. When I try to login via the Browser I'm getting the Error 404.
I checked also the permissions for the user and for the group the user is assigned to, the user has the permissions to enter the site.
The Domain I verified for the Confluence Site is a domain from Azure, so I can't login to the Mailbox of the user to klick the activations link from confluence. Perhaps that's the problem...
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in Advance!