I'm sure many have been through the nightmare it is to realise you have just sent 1000 emails when you forget to unclick the Notify All box when performing a Bulk Change.
Is there a way to change this feature and make the default an unchecked box?
Hi!
Add this to the Announcement Banner under "System" in the Admin Settings.
<script> // Uncheck bulk edit notificationwindow.onload = function () { var box = document.getElementById("sendBulkNotificationCB"); if(box){ box.checked = false; } } </script>
By the way, it's not my solution, I've just copy-pasted it from here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/JRASERVER-19644
Should it work, many thanks will go to @Thorben
... but I've performed similar 'tricks' and this one looks like it can work.
Hi Grigory, thank you for your help. Is this solution for Cloud? I don't see the Announcement Banner under System.
Hi, @Fernanda Moreno!
I'm sorry, I haven't noticed the "Cloud" tag. No, this is not available for Cloud yet.
My bad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.