hi there,
this is a rookie question. I've created a space home page just the way I want it. I now want to use that design for further spaces. can someone tell me how to do that please? It must be getting late as I should know this .
thanks lots, Steve
Hi Steve,
If you are an admin you can create global template using your home page and use that template in other spaces.
General configuration-> Global Templates and Blueprints
or
If you want to create the pages in the same space then you can create your template at Space tools-> content tools
Regards,
Madhura
Hi @Steve Hastings,
You can use "Copy" page feature
Good luck.
Hi Joseph....thank you very much for your reply. I think the problem I've got myself into is that I've used as a theme an app from RefinedSpaces and my result can be seen at https://maralandocumentation.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WTMEDI/overview#!spacehome The theme then takes away the normal page / copy menu that you showed me. Oh dear! Any ideas?
many thanks, Steve
Hi Madhura....thank you very much for your reply. I think the problem I've got myself into is that I've used as a theme an app from RefinedSpaces and my result can be seen at https://maralandocumentation.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WTMEDI/overview#!spacehome . Can you see at all please how you think I might be able to save this as a global template for re-use as a space home page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.