When I am trying to connect via Apps (JIRA) provided in power BI, it fails.
Referred to this URL and tried connecting to JIRA from Power BI. However, no luck.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/fr-fr/blog/explore-your-jira-data-with-power-bi/
"It fails" tells us nothing.
What are the errors? How have you configured it?
These are the steps I have followed to configure
After logged into Power BI
Clicked Apps --> JIRA --> Get it now --> (I have given Jira's URL) --> Anonymous --> "Sign in"
This has enabled to have "JIRA" under my Apps.
Now, when I looked into the out of box dashboard, no visuals came except JIRA Logo.
Am not sure, whether I am doing the right steps to get the Apps.
I have had the same problem. There is no data coming into Power BI.
same problem. Tried with Basic authentication, that it works OK (with API Token) but no data shown on PowerBi. Only Jira logo and column names, but no data.
Syncs finished with no error in PowerBI, and Jira shows token was used.
any suggestion?
thanks
Fixed the issue, I was using the token name + key to authenticate w/basic auth, which authenticated OK but with no authorization to pull data. Fixed that and now PBI gets the data.
Now that it syncs data ok, I don´t know how to filter by project (we have many projects in Jira and want to get bugs for a particular one), and it only return a set of xxx records, so I´m not getting the bugs for the project I need. Is there a way to set those parameters? (either using the standard PBI app or the pbit)
thanks JP
We bought and connected the all in one Jira to power bi connector and it works great.
Is Jira no longer an app in Power BI? I am unable to find JIRA as an app. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.