Hi. Just started using an Agility Project for my team and am trying to review recently completed sprints.
Is there a way a way of doing this easily as the traditional reporting capability is missing for Agility Projects.
Had a chat with Jira support and found a way to get the info I'm after using Search -> View All Boards, Filters, Dashboards or Projects -> Select Filters and I can query my agility as well as other projects
Hello,
Go to the project settings -> Features and turn on the Reporing feature.
Already done that but unfortunately there are only 2 reports available Burn Up and Velocity both which are not suitable and there is no way to customise them,
I want to be able to review the list by team member. How do I do that?
Ah, ok.
Then you can not add additional reports to a next-gen project. If you need reports from a "classic" project, then you should create a classic project
Thanks. Do you know if it is possible to do a report of tickets across multiple projects including next-gen and classic?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.