In create issue, I can enable this field using "Configure fields" -> "Custom", but would like to have users see this field by default.
Hi @Harry Horses,
The Configure Fields option at the top of the issue create screen is unique to each user.
You selection only impacts your view.
Do you not see the Attachments field if you select Configure fields > All?
Regards,
Gary
Dear Gary, it is shown for configure fields -> All. But I cannot change it. I would like to change this option for all users as admin.
You can't enforce that setting for all users.
As an admin, all you can do is ensure that the field is on the Screen and the Field Configuration settings and the Custom Field Context are making the field visible to the people who need to see it.
Individual users then have the ability to hide the fields they don't want to see through the Configure Fields button.
Thank you for your response. I find it strange that this field is hidden by default. But I guess it's not something we can change. Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.