For at least two days now the recently viewed content option on the Edit Link-dialog returns "You have no recently viewed content."
I am the only user. Is there something I can do myself (in admin role) to try and fix this?
thanks
pascal
Hello Pascal,
Could you please share a screenshot? I'm not sure to understand where this error message comes from. Is it on this window?
Or when you edit a page? If so, where exactly - I don't have any "Recently viewed" macro on my end?
- Manon
Hi Manon,
The page you're referring to in your screenshot does show a history of recently visited pages (as it should)
However the option to insert a link to a recently viewed page while in edit mode is broken since a few days now, which is extremely frustrating because it breaks my workflow
Thanks for the screenshot! I've been able to reproduce the same issue. I searched on JAC and found two related bugs:
You can vote for these bugs to show you're impacted as well and comment to explain how it's impacting your work.
This is an issue for us also. It is very frustrating now that we can't add links from previously viewed pages. This certainly slows the process now to create a Confluence page with having to manually go get the page name and search for it to add it as a link :-(
Thanks for your help!
_
Still broken
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.