We use Agile board on JIRA cloud. Recently, the boards start to show "Board data failed to load. Try refreshing the page, or contact your admin" dialog (screenshot attached).
There are around 100 issues in total, spread into 5 columns (steps).
Every time when "Board data failed to load" dialog pops-up, I see following 400 errors in console:
GET https://example.atlassian.net/rest/internal/simplified/1.0/projects/10000/hierarchylevels/toplevel 400https://d94cnjerq84bd.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-us-14--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/z0n2f7/b/16/7e94b89085249b2ba1566da915b6a197/_/download/contextbatch/js/software-fragment,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.general,atl.global,jira.global,-_super/batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=truePOST https://example.atlassian.net/rest/internal/2/log/safe/error 400https://d94cnjerq84bd.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-us-14--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/z0n2f7/b/16/7e94b89085249b2ba1566da915b6a197/_/download/contextbatch/js/software-fragment,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.general,atl.global,jira.global,-_super/batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true
They are happening right after another immediately when I switch to the board tab.
Has anyone encountered such a problem? How to fix it?
Did you tried on a different browser? Is any error other that that showing (when inspecting a page with build in developers tools)? Have you check you filter? Is it heavy or having only few issues?
I exclusively use Chromium, did not try on other browsers.
I have the same issue in Safari.
I have the same issue in all Chrome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.