Hi, I'm handling the first response for service desk. Instead of my name displaying for each response, I would rather an alias display such as "development@domain.com". Is there a way to do this? Thanks.
Hi Al Gresto,
Currently, it's not possible to edit what email or name that appears on the "From".We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-702
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.I'm sorry that we can't be more helpful on it.
Regards,Angélica
Hi there Al, in addition to what Angelica mentioned above, you may also be interested in this feature request - JSDCLOUD-1986.
Check it out, and if it suits your requirements, be sure to Vote for it to show support and interest, and Watch the request to get notifications whenever there are any updates!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.