Bear with me as I'm new to Portfolio and slowly losing my sanity over it...
I've created a few test plans over Portfolio and linked them to existing Epics and stories. So far, so good. However I deleted them as there were test plans and ... nightmare begins...
Since the creation of new tests , I'm trying to link the Epics and stories but I cannot see them anymore!
What happened?
Thanks for any help you might give.
----
update
Please find below the answers to Shannon's questions:
Hey guys,
As requested by Shannon from Atlassian support, please find the answers to her questions below:
Q1: In which project were the Epics and Stories created in?
A1: The epics and stories were created in Jira, not in Portfolio.
Q2: If you happen to have the issue key for those, it will also help.
A2: Hard to explain. My best shot would be the following: Have a look at the video: https://gifyu.com/image/NfAB
A2-1: If you have any questions, please let me know.
Q3: If you have more than one new plan, which plan is it? Have you configured the issue source correctly in order to populate the Epics and Stories?
if he has more than 1 new plan, what is the plan (is the issue source correctly configured to populate these epics or stories)?
A3: You just speak Mandarin to me
Joke aside, I have no ideas what you are talking about
Q4: Lastly, are you able to see those Epics and Stories in Jira?
A4: Yes but not all of them. The most recent ones I've created , are not seeable
Best,
Andy