Each task has a story point estimate but I cannot seem to get each task's estimate/the total to show up when planning a new sprint in the backlog?
This was definitely in an older version. Cheers!
Hello Alex,
In order to show your Story Estimate on your board issues, perform the steps below:
- Navigate to your project > Project Settings > Screens
- Add the field Story Points Estimate to your view/edit Screens
- Navigate to your board > Board Settings > Card Layout > Add the field Story Points Estimate to your backlog cards
Hi Petterson,
Thanks for the reply! I don't have a 'screens' setting under the project? I'm administrator for everything.
See: https://puu.sh/BHki2/65749b5c56.png
We also don't have a 'board settings' button?
It seems you are using an Agility project. The Agility template is a new and simple template used for simple use-cases, where customization is not allowed.
To do the kind of customization you are looking for, please create a new project with the Scrum or Kanban template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.