Hey all!
Is a Salesforce <> JIRA integration possible? I'm aware of a couple of the add-ons present in the marketplace: a Service Rocket product and a zAgile one.
What I need from this tool is:
- ability to pull Salesforce data such as account information and associated details (dates, IDs, KPIs, etc) into a JIRA ticket as it is being created.
- ideally this would 1) populate a dropdown menu and 2) fill in associated fields.
As an example, I open a JIRA ticket for troubleshooting, one of the fields I need to fill in is "Account Name", I would have the ability to select from a dropdown that pulls the possible account names from Salesforce. Once I create the ticket, it would auto-fill in fields in the JIRA ticket for Dates, IDs, and KPIs, which all reside in the selected account name's Salesforce Account Details page.
Is there a tool out there that can help me accomplish this? Thanks for the input and help.