only today from morning all the settings informed in the settings page are normal as per the description only.
Hey Senthil,
I'm not sure entirely what you are encountering. I see you've got Jira/Confluence Cloud associated with your account as well as Bitbucket. Which one of the products is giving you trouble, and can you include more information (or even a screenshot) on what's gone wrong?
Thanks,
Daniel
Thanks for the reply, Daniel. I donno the exact scenario. But to my understanding, I'll explain the situation.Firstly on was on a project for almost 2 years using same cred, h/w resources, same ISP and all. and all of a sudden from yesterday when I log in it threw an error msg andOne of my friends suggested me to use a dongle to log in and try I worked even after moving back to my ISP(coz of cookies) and if I cleared the cache on the next day it went I mean something went wrong. Again I tried to start jira using the dongle and then continuing with LAN it works.Kindly provide any solution to come out of thisNote: Zephyr is a plugin added into Jira and observed many changes in UI part of it after t yesterday.
So I understand it's your Jira Cloud instance that seems to be having issues.
I do have some more questions about your setup:
As a general test, can you try using a different browser entirely - like if you typically use Chrome, try using Firefox?
Based on my current understanding of your situation, it seems like the real issue at hand might be a wifi dongle. If things are working as they should on LAN, there shouldn't be anything up with Jira itself. Let me know!
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.