Our development workflow works by tickets having a status of IN DEVELOPMENT and then, when they are solved, we move them into another bucket on our JIRA board and the status changes to DONE.
How can I create a weekly filter that tells me the JIRA tickets that were solved (i.e. moved from IN DEVELOPMENT to DONE for the current week - regardless of the ticket creation date)?
When I create a filter I cannot find any way to set something like RESOLUTION DATE = THIS WEEK.
So my filter looks like this:
<BOARD NAME> / <TICKET TYPE> / <STATUS> / <ASSIGNEE> / RESOLUTION STATUS / UPDATED DATE
So it can look like this:
OurJIRABoard / Bug #1 / Done / DevName / Done / Within last week
But the results don't seem correct.
For example, in the latest report, it lists a bug that was created on 5th September, updated on 5th September and resolved on 5th September.
Can anyone help me set up this filter correctly? - Thanks!