Hi!
I'm farely new to Atlassian and have been trying for an hour or more to solve this little issue of mine.
All I wanted to do was to use our logo as header and our icon as footer.
I found this in Space Settings -> Look and Feel -> Header and footer, where I followed the instructions: "Use wiki markup to add text, links, macros and images (from the web or attached to a page in the space)."
I found more instructions here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-wiki-markup-938044804.html
Then I finally got what I wanted, except that the pictures automatically aligns to the center. I've been trying with align=right and align=left, but it has no effect.
I have this in my header:
!ABC:Business^Logo.png|width=300, vspace=4, align=left!
I've been trying and trying, but with no luck. I've tried changing the size of the picture (which works), but it still centers. I've also tried changing stuff I have no clue about, like vspace=1, hspace=1, etc.
Can anyone help me before I go mad? 
Thanks in advance!