I'm using ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud. I'm trying to display all issues that are linked to epics (or not) from a specific project, plus display any epics from external projects that have issues linked from the specific project to those external epics on the epics panel on my boards.
So far, I have two ScriptRunner filters and I'd like to combine them into one. Can this be done?
I use a Jql filter that references those 2 ScriptRunner filters for my board. I'm trying to reduce the maintenance overhead of having multiple scripts per Jql filter.
The two ScriptRunner Filters:
1. Epics linked to [Project Name] issues: issueFunction in epicsOf("project = [Project Name]")
2. [Project Name] issues linked to Epics: issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter = '1. Epics linked to [Project Name] issues'") and project = [Project Name]
And the Jql board filter query:
filter = "1. Epics linked to [Project Name] issues" OR filter = "2. [Project Name] issues linked to Epics" OR project = [Project Name] AND "Epic Link" is EMPTY ORDER BY Rank ASC
This works, but I'm hoping to have a 1:1 relationship (and not 2:1) between the ScriptRunner filter and the board filter query.