I'd like to create a searchable RFP library in confluence and make it easy to search for responses to previous RFP questions. I'm using Jira 'Issues' and Kanban to manage the creation and workflow of adding and marking responses as 'Done' when signed-off by SME's. All 'Done' issues (RFP responses) are exported to Confluence and organised by tags: Networking, Security, Deployment.... This all works fine.
The problem is finding a clean way to search for content in the responses. Confluence search returns 'page' level information rather than specific content of the exported Jira 'issue'.
Example: I have an exported Jira issue (which is a question and response to an RFP question). I'd like to have a search UI that will search the 'RFP Library' page, 'Networking' subpage and retrieve 'issue' details for content matches like "VMWare".
The Confluence searching docs are more confusing than helpful.
Flexibility is key. Any ideas here?