I am trying to import issues with comments using JSON and i am getting error that "There was a problem validating the json file. The fields [issues, comments] are not valid."
Without "comments" field, everything works.
Any idea?
Thank you for help.
Hey Lukasz,
Can you post a sample JSON document?
{ "projects":[ { "name":"XXX Software", "key":"XX", "description":"", "type":"Software", "template":"", "issues":[ { "status":"Done", "priority":"Medium", "issueType":"Story", "updated":"", "voters":[ ], "summary":"Copy Data", "reporter":"xxxx", "component":"", "watchers":[ "xxxxx", "xxxx", "xxxx" ], "description":"this is a bug description", "assignee":"xxx", "created":"2018-04-06T14:58:18.976196+00:00", "version":"", "edited":"", "milestone":"planned but not scheduled", "updated_on":"2018-09-25T16:33:33.584178+00:00", "externalId":182, "resolution":"Done", "labels":[ "xxxx", "import" ], "comments":[ { "body":"was already created", "author":"admin", "created":"2018-09-25T16:33:33.616888+00:00" } ] } ] } ]}
I am not able to reproduce on my end. I am able to upload with comments after make a few changes.
ok, looks like I had "comments": null in some places... after I changed it to "comments:[] everything works now
thx
comments, which is an array, cannot be set to null. Instead if there are no comments for the issue, it should be set to empty array, like []
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.