This is tied to the incident that occurred yesterday that caused this integration to push a large amount of error messages into slack. Why is it okay for this app to do this? We have a ton of slack integrations and no other app works this way. Our engineers have created their own integration and we may never use the official one again if they won't stop pushing error messages. The message i'm referring to is "Something went wrong! Please try again later". This is not the first time the app just started pushing that over and over again because of api difficulties with jira. I fail to understand why this integration needs to work this way and others do not. I would expect an error like this - once - if the app was called on directly - probably with some context or clue like I got a 500 from the api trying to look up your ticket. It should definitely not loop on sending - that is a major issue. I sent a ticket up yesterday to support and everything I said was ignored and the agent just associated our issue to the current api problem. cool, but when I then wrote back that I wanted to seriously complain about this whole sending of errors I was advised my feedback will be taken into consideration. I directly asked for a bug or suggestion to be filed and got that response. I am taking this route now to see if anyone else agrees this is wrong and see if we could actually get Atlassian to take some action.