This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Likes and Popular Content
I don't seem to be able to disable the like plugin for a recent installment of Confluence cloud. I go to Manage Add Ons but can't find a way to disable, but I was able to do it with another installment a year ago. Maybe I forgot something.
If you're using Confluence Server, then you can disable it by disabling the "Confluence Like Plugin" (you have to change the dropdown in the Manage Add-ons screen to "System"), but that won't work for Confluence Cloud.
Your best option is probably just to hide it with CSS. You can disable it globally by going to the "General Configuration", finding the "Sidebar, Header, and Footer" link, and then inserting the following text in either the header or the footer:
{style}#likes-section{display:none;}{style}
Something worked a year ago, because I disabled it on another instance of Confluence cloud that I manage and it is still disabled. Maybe that avenue was closed.
Perfect !! Thank you Stephen
It worked for me as well. Thank you.
@Stephen Deutsch - I am using confluence 6.2.4, when I added the suggested text in footer that didn't work.
I then went to Space Tools -> Stylesheet -> Space Stylesheet and added the text. This worked.
Create a dislike button, they should cancel out then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.