Hello,
I'd like to set a custom Favicon for the Help Center, and also change the HTML Page Title.
Could anyone assist?
Thanks,Vincent
Hi Vincent,
I'd suggest following the official documentation and customize your Help Center according to your needs and the available possibilities:
Customize the help center
Best, Max
Thanks for the input Max, but the official documentation only explains how to set up the basics. I'm wanting to change
1. the favicon, and
2. the HMTL page title
only of the Help Center, which is being used externally, by our customers, to report bugs to us.
Any ideas?
Hi @Vincent Riess
Maybe a bit late haha but if you simply update your Jira Service Management instance favcon, it should also apply to the Helpcenter. You can follow: Configure the look and feel of Jira applications | Atlassian Support
Best,
Mateus
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.