Is it possible to add issues to a Release? Not adding the version to the ticket via Affect/Fix. We are on Cloud. We have ScriptRunner and open to add-ons.
Hi Angela,
It's possible to add an issue to a specific release by using the field "Fix Version". On the backlog, select an issue to see the field and then just add the release that the issue belongs.
Hope this helps!
Regards,Angélica
Thank you, Angelica. I am asking the opposite. I would like to view/choose the Release then add tickets/issues.
Currently, there are no options to add an issue directly through the release menu.If you don't want to add one by one, you can filter the tickets and bulk add the release.I've checked for add-ons, but there is nothing that could add a button on release menu to add issues.
Thank you. I created a suggestion ticket
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70561
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.