Is there a way to make task tags smaller? To me, there is too much white space and... I would like to show more tasks.
Also... I would like to color-code tags.
@William Brutzmanattached is a screenshot with some guidance
Hi @William Brutzman
Make the tasks smaller I am afraid to say no.
Colors can be changed by going to:
board -> configure -> card colours
Best
FB:
Thanks for writing.
I need more bread-crumbs.
I want to change colors on individual ToDo items.
I see button [...] with configure...
Oh you are on JIRA Cloud advanced user ☺️ let me check @William Brutzman my cloud instance and will get back to you.
It appears that this is best covered by an add-on plug-in.
@William Brutzmanis there a reason you prefer to use a plugin? More colors? Please remember that for cloud users there aren't that many plugins like with server.
Thank you for accepting my answer!
Best of luck!
FB: I prefer to NOT use plug-in add-ons... unless there is no alternative.
Just now I am not using the Kanban board. I want to try the Kanban board... but... it is not clear to me how the Kanban board works with Jira. Clarification would be appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.