Is it possible to display the component of the linked issue.
I know this is possible for sub-tasks, but cannot find a setting for this for linked issues
Hi Yasen,
I've tried to recreate to see what you meant by adding a sub-task with component but there aren't any component visible tagged on the issue:
Could you share an example of the visible component of a sub-task issue or did I missed something?
Cheers, Syauqi
Hi Ahmad,
You can make it here: jira.table.cols.subtasks
and it will result components to be displayed in the sub-tasks columns where you are on parent view. I was looking to make same for linked issues.
any update on this? I am trying to do the same, but couldn't find anything that works
Hello @jose ,
I'm Elyes, a Product Manager at Elements.If you are fine using a marketplace app, our application, Elements Overview, can let you display any custom field of linked issues in the current issue:
Get direct access to related issues (linked or matching a JQL), and more:
Try it out! And if needed, you can read our documentation, reach out to our support team or share your feedback with me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.