I'd like to keep this simple line chart from "dropping" when there is no value (empty) or using 0 = same results.
I would like for it to end at the last entry, not drop to 0
Hi Dave,
You can use Chart from Table macro (Table Filter and Charts add-on), it ignores empty values. Also you can combine it with Table Filter macro to apply additional filtering to the table.
Currently the Chart Macro in Confluence will try to render all values that are provided to it in the table; this also means if an X value is provided but does not contain a Y, the line chart will render a 0.
There is a Feature Request to treat empty cells as no value and not plot a point on the line chart. If this is something you'd like to see added to the Chart Macro, I ask that include any feedback you may have on the following Feature Request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-54801
If you have any other questions about this, please let me know.
Regards,Shawn
Unless I am missing something, it also "ignores" the dates that have no value, and so draws nothing...
I thought that's what you need - to skip empty values. Please, describe the chart you expect to see and the table with data.
The date actually runs to Oct 5 and is reflected with the date in the table. Having an empty Opena and Closed value. I expected to see the entire table drawn out, with the date, only the lines in the chart would end on the last date that had a value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.