I can`t find the "invite costumers" in my service desk. I´m the administrator of the proyect.
I´m in the right path?.
THX
Captura de pantalla 2014-11-21 a la(s) 15.28.35.png
You need to have the latest version of Service Desk for this. Looks like you have an older version?
Thanks for your fast answer!. I´m using the web version.
Hmm? I noticed my Peoples tab looks the same as Joaquin's. I don't have the Invite customers button either. I'm running the latest versions of JIRA (6.3.10) and Service Desk (2.1).
Hi Joaquin,
Seems like you are using version 1.x pricing.I don't see Invite Customers button available for this version.Please check the following links for further information:
On this link you can find an alternative to add customer to Service Desk.
Hope this works for you.
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
Hi Paula. How can I get the 2.X pricing? Thaks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.