I am getting 500 error in my subdomain of Atlassian account. Is Atlassian is down or only I am getting the error.
Same for me and other colleagues.
I have the same problem
Same here
Same. Does anybody know when it's going to be fixed?
Same here, looks like the issue is not fixed yet.
https://status.atlassian.com/ shows they are investigating:
Investigating - We are investigating increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details shortly. Sep 26, 07:39 UTC
The statuspage is also down.
Blast. The server gremlins, they strike again...those traps must not be working. Check back in a bit to see if the problem resolves itself, otherwise see below for system status information.
Identified - We have identified the root cause of increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We are working with our external service provider to resolve the issues. We will provide another update shortly.Sep 26, 08:02 UTC
Investigating - We are investigating increased error rates for some Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud customers. We will provide more details shortly.Sep 26, 07:39 UTC
Jira is up but Confluence is not totally up. I don't get the error 500 anymore but I cannot view my spaces or pages with this error:
Error: GraphQL error: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.PermissionException: Not permitted to use confluence
I have also got permission errors.
Re-login. It's helped me
Yes, I've tried it. The service is up now, slowly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.