Is it possible to customize what fields get displayed within a card? i.e. - I'd like to display the content of a custom field, and change the card color accordingly.
It used to be possible in the classic board but I don't think you can do that now in the new Rapid Boards. However, you can customize the Issue Detail View and when you click on a card it gets displayed on the right-side. So to me, this is as good as having it inside the card.
I just saw this feature, which will be useful to a certain extent, albeit all fields are grouped together in a particular order.
Key for the types of issues that we dealing with is that we need another field in addition to Summary to display on a card.
I would really appreciate to have the option to modify the layout of cards.
Changing the background color and the presentation of fields within the cards would be a big benefit.Unfortunately, other tools like leankit are much better in this.
The related improvement request can be found here :
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3922
Kr
Here is the related improvement request.
Customizing Card Layout is now available in JIRA Agile 6.6.0
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/09/jira-agile-6-6-now-available/
Amen!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.