I used to use this link https://xxx.atlassian.net/issues/?jql to get to a page that included the basic search bar where you could select project, issue type, etc or switch to the Advanced search and insert JQL.
However, now I've noticed the search bar is missing which makes searching impossible. Anyone else notice this?
check here for updates, i think
i believe they're aware and are working on a fix
Yes, I am unable to use JQL or even the basic search. It is really making my work much more cumbersome. We've also lost the ability to go to the next issue from an issue that was accessed by a search.
I am seeing this issue as well. Just spent the last hour digging through permissions to make sure someone on our team didn't accidentally turn something off.
This also seems to affect management of Issue Filters. Previously, I could follow the instructions here to create filters:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-764478344.html#Savingyoursearchasafilter-managing_filtersManagingyourexistingfilters
The “Manage Filter” option described is not available.
Same problem here!!!
I am not being able to search anything with my filters!
Same problem, looking forward to a hot fix!
Can confirm. Same issue is happening. No one in the company including admins doesn't see advanced search. Exceptions are showing in the console.
Uncaught TypeError: i.isFullScreenIssueVisible is not a functionat Object.isFullScreenIssueVisible (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:3185)at Object.JIRA.DevStatus.documentReadyInit (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true&sd_operational=true:1188)at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&globalSidebarEnabled=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true&sd_operational=true:1188)at j (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:76)at Object.fireWith (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:77)at Function.ready (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:65)at HTMLDocument.Q (batch.js?adg3Enabled=true&locale=en-US:75)
Uncaught (in promise) Unable to load bridge "jira/globalnavigator/sidebar/bridge
It's back for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.