Hello, I am encountering some kind of limitation with the BigGantt addon for Jira Cloud. For example, I have a Parent task with three child tasks, Child A end is depended by Child B start, and Child B end to Child C start. Basically the child tasks are dependent by End to Start.
When I move Child A duration forward, it automatically moves the dates for Child B and C. However, moving dates of A backwards does not automatically adjusts the dates for B and C.
I am assuming that with other more complicated dependencies, the dates won't automatically update if the task is moved backwards.
I have also found below documentation for BigGantt. Is there a workaround for this? I am quite new with the addon.
https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Tasks+and+task-based+actions
"Moving Task A to the left has no effect on Task B. When Task B is moved to the left, it will not go further than Task A's End Date. Moving it to the right has no effect on Task A."