Seem to be finding conflicting info on concurrent sprints... We would like to run 2 or 3 at the same time. Any info would be great!
Hi @Hugh Evans,
The Parallel sprints feature lets you enable multiple active sprints that are running in parallel with each other.
You need to enable this feature in the system configuration.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html
Hi Ollie,
I think there may be a bug - the option was definitely set ON but I can definitely only start one sprint at a time!
@Ollie Guan please can you review this - there is definitely a bug when using the next-gen project... the option is turned on for sure!
Is there also some permission which needs to be set? I am an Admin,
I'd really like to get this working ASAP so your kind assistance would be MOST appreciated!
@Ollie Guan there only seems to be one place to say that the solution worked - by clicking the 'tick'... how do I flag that the solution still needs followup... not even sure you see these messages... hopefully now I've tagged your name you might see it!
I am having the same issue. I have enabled it in the admin as well.
I am also having the same issue.
I'm having the same issue.
Same here!
Same here as well... we started our next gen project about a month ago... but this appears to remain an open issue. Has anyone received any form of update on the status of this clear bug!?
Same here. We have this checked, it is working properly in one project, but on other projects this is not working. Any updates?
Here's the Jira issue to vote/watch for updates to getting parallel sprints in Next Gen projects: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17195
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.