The effect is as follows:
http://open.taobao.com/api.htm?docId=30890&docType=2&scopeId=12963
Hi, Xinmiao.
I would suggest you to check on this question that was asked before - Nested tables in Confluence.
The workaround that you would be interested to check on will be from Denise Kramer:
Place your cursor in the table and select {} Markup from the Insert More Content menu. Ensure Confluence Wiki is selected from the Insert drop-down. Then, type ||col into the Insert text box. You'll a table column in the Preview pane. Click the Insert button. A one column, one row table will be placed within the table. You can then add columns and rows as you normally would.
Let me know how that works for you.
@AhmadDanial
I am convinced that this answer is not the same question that I asked. I can't achieve the desired effect in this way.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Nested-tables-in-Confluence/qaq-p/695151
Hi there, Xinmiao.
Perhaps you might want to consider the usage of expand macro within the table column itself? For example:
After clicking on the Click here to expand... you will get something that looks like this.
Note: You can rename the Click here to expand...
Can you please let me know if this works for you?
I am very sorry, I replied to your post so late. What you said is still not the effect I described. In fact, the effect I want is that the child node and the parent node have the same column. For barcode, the included columns are: 类型,必须,示例值,描述, for images, I want to have the same column, also contains:类型,必须,示例值,描述
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.