I have a step in my workflow where PM gives approval. The property of the status limits the ability to move to the next step to my PM team. In the transition to the next step, I created a validator rule: Field Assignee should be modified during the transition.
I think perhaps I am doing this wrong - the idea is that the user cannot forward the issue to the next step until a change has been made and the issue is assigned to another team member. But right now, even after changing the assignee and attempting to move to the next step, I am continuously prompted with an error message that I have not fulfilled this requirement.
Any idea where im going wrong? Cheers!
EDIT: this is also the same with my Comment validator - I would like for assignees to be forced to leave a comment before they can move the issue to the next status.