Hi,
I have setup a kanban board and I have enabled the backlog. In then boad I have the column "todo" which shows stories and tasks that are in the "todo" status.
I noticed that I can set a sub-task to "todo" even if the parent is still in "backlog". This will show the task in the bard (and the story since I have swimlanes based on stories).
I would like to do four things:
1. Configure the workflow so that sub-tasks can only go to the todo state if the parent story is in todo state.
2. When I transition a story from backlog -> todo All sub-tasks which are in "backlog" should transition to todo.
3. When the story is in todo state the sub-task can not go back to backlog state.
4. Stories without sub-task should only be able to have the backlog state.
I guess that this should be possible by setting up my own workflows but I could use a hand please 