Hello Jira Software users and experts,
I wonder if there are any limits on search tickets with JQL (in Advanced Search function).
I am currently using Jira Software in my company and try to do an 'Advanced Search' to all tickets in every project we have now in order to monitor how many tickets are entirely created and its status.
The JQL I run was like below, and it showed "An unknown error occurred while trying to perform a search" and doesn't show the tickets that satisfy the conditions in JQL.
project in (BRA, BRARA, BRARARA) and createdDate >= '2017-01-01' and cf[11111] != sample
I have tried three things to see what would be the root causes,
1: search single project => in some projects don't work (for the projects having numerous tickets more than 100,000 )
2: search with recent date (like createdDate >= '2018-01-01') => works
3: search without custom field => doesn't work
Any work arounds would be also very appreciated.
Thank you.