I can't enable JIRA mobile connect. Under Settings with Project Administrator, I click on enable JIRA mobile connect, and get this: Project with ID: 11100 not found
Sounds like you are giving it a project that does not exist, or your account has no rights to see.
I don't understand how I can be the super administrator, and click the link the project itself provides me, and it can't find it.
What more information can I provide? Who can we talk to that can help with this issue?
Administrator rights give you administration abilities. Not the ability to see things that you are not allowed to see. (Although an admin can always change the settings to allow themselves to see it)
Check the permissions on the project carefully - does your account match the rules for "browse project"? If it just says "role: users", you need to add yourself into that role.
Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-24 at 9.34.09 AM.pngI have all permissions on the project. This is from the Project Administration screen, Settings box. The link is there. It says "Enable". I poke it. I get the error.
Ok, so you can see the project, and that's a system error. You need to raise this with Cloud support, as the next step means reading the log files and we can't get to them on cloud. https://support.atlassian.com
Ok. I will do that, and report the results to this question when I receive them.
I have exactly the same issue. It was working fine until recently and nothing has changed. I will raise with support.atlassian.com and point out as you say its a system error. When I raised this previously I had raised it as a JIRA Mobile connect error and was told it was unsupported!.
+1'ed.
I purchased a fresh Jira Cloud instance and tried to enable Jira Mobile Connect on a simple software project. I didn't change any settings or install any other add-ons nor did I add any additional users. Still the add-on fails when I try to enable it in the project settings. I hope someone finds a solution.
Web 70.jpg
I have the same problem, any advice? It don't seem to be a permission issue. I and 'jiraconnectuser' can browse projects and create issues.
I'm having this issue on my cloud solution. Did any of you with this issue find a valid solution?
Any updates on this issue? I'm having it as well.
It's a problem with permissions - the user logged into the mobile client does not have permission to see that project.
Its not a permissions issue.
I am a site admin using JIRA Cloud.
I have the Mobile plugin installed.
I am now trying to ENABLE the mobile connect inside project settings.
I don't have any users with the client yet, nor am I trying to test with the client.
I simply am trying to enable Mobile Connect inside the project settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.