I can no longer see 'Spaces' when I open Confluence, I do however see 'activities' in those spaces.
How can I make them visible again?
(Dashboard Macros are enabled)
Hello @Chantal Scheurwater and welcome to the community!
What do you mean exactly by "no longer see 'Spaces'"?
Are you missing the button?
Are you missing content from those spaces in your activity stream?
Hello @Andreas,
Thanks! I can still see the add botton but but all our spaces are gone. (Except for users who didn't log off yesterday - they can stil see the content of the space they worked in)
It's in Dutch, but you get the picture, there should be over 40 spaces .....
Thanks for the clarification.
If that happened on Confluence Cloud you should contact Atlassians Support directly: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
But the screenshot doesn't look like Cloud at all... are you sure you're on a Confluence Cloud instance?
Thank you @Andreas, I will.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.